Elvira and the Party Monsters Pinball Machine was manufactured by Bally in 1989. Elvira and the Party Monsters Pinball Machine is a licensed theme game based on Elvira.
From the Promotional Flyer:
When They Named A Game After Me, It Had To Be Built! ELVIRA
I told the boys that Bally’s “Elvira” had to be good…and it is! Players can’t keep their hands off my new game! Everywhere you look, big beautiful features beg for attention – Pinball has never been so good or so satisfying! Believe me, everybody scores big with Elvira and the Party Monsters. The profits and the action begin with my name…
- Spelling E-L-V-I-R-A lights the skull cave for 3 million points and ignites player excitement! This timed feature forces players to perform under pressure – and that’s just the way I like it!
The ALL NEW Skull Cave. High-Spirited Multiball Action Starts Here!
- Shooting 3 balls into the Skull Cave energizes the Crypt kicker, and suddenly, the entire playfield is veiled in a shroud of darkness.
- When the phantom organist breaks into a wild solo, the brilliant light show begins, spirits yell, “PARTY!”
- and one…two…three balls soar out of the crypt, fly through the air and come in for a crash landing in the “Jumper Bumper” zone.
- Players who really know how to party can collect the Party Monster Jackpot! It starts at 1,000,000 points and keeps building during multi-ball madness.
- Players must have at least two balls in play and make both ramps to collect their prize.
All NEW Jumper Bumpers. A Bally Pinball Exclusive! Players Get More Action Than Ever Before!
Guess what! These caps jump up and down with high-powered solonoid action. I’m the first to give players the vertical action they’ve been waiting for! While building the “Boogie Bonus,” Jumper Bumpers add to the score and keep players coming back for more!
Flip-Up Targets. All NEW Visual Excitement!
Players get a rise out of me and my buddy, Drac, with shots strong enough to lift the lids on our coffins. When the Count awakens, he’s always in the mood for a bite to eat. And it’s in the player’s best interest to light the barbecue and collect a big bonus…before the Count sinks his teeth into something other than hamburger meat!
If you think I’m too hot to handle… I can cool down!
With the help of G-Rated Operator Options, even the Mistress of the Dark knows how to leave something to the imagination. At the operator’s request, I’ll slip into something a little less comfortable and turn down the heat to protect the eyes and ears of the little party monsters.