Police Force Pinball Machine was manufactured by Williams in 1989. Police Force Pinball Machine has a cops and robbers theme.
First Moving Police Car in any pinball! The chase is on and it’s simply amazing for Multi-Ball Locks. Once loaded, the squad car leaves police headquarters, moving down a track to release locked balls back onto the playfield for action-packed excitement.
First Unlimited Million Shot! It’s a thrilling challenge with a spectacular center ramp that progressively increases in value to a potential of unlimited million point scoring to attract players and keep them coming back for more.
First Take Highest Score feature! For the first time in the history of pinball, players now have the opportunity to take the highest player’s score in a multi-player game (or a single player can double his score) by making two consecutive ramp shots on the last ball in play.
Game Play Instructions:
- Firing Range: Skill shot scores lit value.
- G-U-N Lanes: 3 rollovers advance ‘X’ value
- Hot Sheet: Right return lane lites left eject for Hot Sheet Bonus.
- Unlimited Million Ramp: Consecutive ramp shots score & advance ramp value. After 150K, ramp scores Unlimited Million.
- Top Cop: Making P-O-L-I-C-E lights top left Bullseye for Top Cop Bonus – 3,000,000.
- Jackpot: Arresting 4 criminals lights right ramp for Jackpot.
- Multi-Ball: Locking 2 balls in Police Car starts Multi-ball.
- Handcuff Bonus: Right eject scores and advances value
- Take Highest Score: On last ball, 2 consecutive shots up right ramp adds Higest Score (for that game) to Player’s Score.